Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer
Micro-Field is an organic nitrogen fertilizer in granular form of haematic origin with controlled release.
A controlled and scheduled release into the soil gives the roots a constant and complete assimilation of all nutrients for the entire productive cycle. The innovative TIS technology applied to Micro-Field improves the cooperative regulation of the cellular processes, whether it involves enzymatic activity, energy storage or growth control.
The process of steam sterilization at 133°C, 3 bar for 30 minutes ensures innocuousness particularly from the sanitary and phytosanitary viewpoint, as required by EEC Health Regulation 1069/2009
Physical State of the Product
The physical state is granular.
Specific conditions are not required.
The protocol provides for use on cereals and vegetables at the time of seeding or transplant, located in the furrow (starter function), on vineyards and orchards as a winter and summer fertilizer, and near the collar of the plant.
The best result is obtained by following the entire OverGround protocol, which also provides for using the product with specific action on the soil (liquid form) for the entire farming cycle. No latency period between the last application and consumption is required.
- ORGANIC NITROGEN FERTILIZER
- Dry blood N 14.5 %
- Organic nitrogen (N) 14.5 %
- In the open field and greenhouse
- Horticultural crops
- Fruit crops
- Floral and ornamental crops
Micro-Field has no overdose problems. The approximate quantities range from 25 kg/ha up to 60 kg/ha in the case of more costly crops..
- Modern fertilization
- Reduction of waste
- Regenerates soils exposed to intensive cycles
- Improves the overall condition of the plant and encourages chlorophyll photosynthesis
- Improves rooting, absorption of nutrients and resistance to water and climatic stress
- Improves production in terms of quality and quantity
- Reduces the time needed for soils to reconvert
- Improves the physical properties of the soil
- Counteracts the oxidative processes
- Recovers the biodiversity of the soil
- Makes the nutritional substances bio-available
- Increases productivity while protecting the organoleptic properties of agricultural products
- Prevents unnecessary perfusions of nitrogen compounds in groundwater in compliance with directives on nitrates and vulnerability of soils.