Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer
LiquidField is a mixture in liquid form consisting of fluid blood, sodium molybdate and other oligodynamic elements involved in enzymatic processes or in chemical oxidation reactions such as, for example, nitrogen fixation and nitrate reduction.
Its innovative formula guarantees a perfect synergy between the compounds in a very fine regulatory activity capable of stimulating the biological functions of the plants in an adequate order.
The process of steam sterilization at 133°C, 3 bar for 30 minutes ensures innocuousness particularly from the sanitary and phytosanitary viewpoint, as required by EEC Health Regulation 1069/2009
Physical State of the Product
The physical form is liquid.
Specific conditions are not required. The expiry is 12 months from the date of production.
The protocol provides for use on cereals and vegetables. The product is distributed by hose irrigation (drop by drop) or boom sprayer with sprinklers and can be mixed with all the liquid products of the OverGround line.
The best result is obtained by following the entire OverGround protocol for the entire farming cycle, which also provides for use of the fertilizer with specific action on the soil (microgranular form).
No latency period between the last application and consumption is required.
- ORGANIC NITROGEN FERTILIZER
- Fluid blood with molybdenum (Mo)
- N + C 4 + 14
- Total (N) nitrogen 4%
- Organic (N) nitrogen 3.7%
- Organic carbon (C) of biological origin 14%
- Water-soluble molybdenum (Mo) 0.006%
- Preservative used: Propionates
The best result is obtained by following the entire OverGround protocol, which also provides for using the product with specific action on the soil (liquid form) for the entire farming cycle. No latency period between the last application and consumption is required.
- In the open field and greenhouse
- Horticultural crops
- Fruit crops
- Floral and ornamental crops
The indicative quantities range from 2 l/ha up to 4 l/ha for each application with the addition of irrigation water. Several operations may be required, depending on the type of crop. We recommend that you contact our technicians for targeted protocols. OverGround LiquidField has no overdose problems.
- Regenerates soils exposed to intensive cycles
- Improves the overall condition of the plant and encourages chlorophyll photosynthesis
- Improves rooting, absorption of nutrients and resistance to water and climatic stress
- Improves production in terms of quality and quantity
- Reduces the time needed for soils to reconvert
- Improves the physical properties of the soil
- Counteracts the oxidative processes
- Recovers the biodiversity of the soil
- Makes the nutritional substances bio-available
- Increases productivity while protecting the organoleptic properties of agricultural products
- Prevents unnecessary perfusions of nitrogen compounds in groundwater in compliance with directives on nitrates and vulnerability of soils.