OverGround XL Complex
Product with specific action on the ground
OverGround XL Complex is an aqueous mixture composed of an inoculum of mycorrhizal fungi, rhizosphere bacteria, actinobacteria, yeast, and plant and mineral extract-based mixture.
The active ingredients of the plant extracts and the minerals, even in low concentrations, activate several enzymatic activities, regulate the metabolism, and facilitate availability and assimilation of the nutrients.
Physical state of the product
No specific conditions are required, but it is better if the product is protected from light. However, in order to achieve the best agronomic results, we recommend using OverGround XL Complex within 8 months from date of production (see batch on the packaging).
The indicative quantities for each application are 15 l/ha, to which the irrigation water is added. Multiple applications are recommended, depending on the type of crop, and we suggest that you contact the technicians to get targeted protocols. XL Complex poses no overdosing problems.
The product is spread via hose irrigation (drop by drop) or using a spray boom for sprinkling with nebulisers for the entire crop cycle. OverGround XL Complex is used after completing irrigation with water only, as it allows a direct exchange with the roots.
A preharvest interval between the last application and consumption is not required.
- Organic amender, mycorrhizal fungi, rhizosphere bacteria.
- organic matrix (single, non-composted plant amender)
- mycorrhizae: 0.004%
- rhizosphere bacteria: (Rhodopseudomonas spp., Rhodospirillum spp., Actinomycetes spp., Saccharomyces spp.) 6x108 ufc/g
- NO GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Field of use
- In the open field and greenhouses
- Horticultural crops
- Fruit crops
- Floral and ornamental crops
- Regenerate soils exposed to intensive cycles
- Improve the overall condition of the plant and encourage photosynthesis
- Improve rooting, the absorption of nutrients and resistance to water and climatic stress
- Improve production in terms of quality and quantity
- Reduce the time needed for soils to reconvert
- Improve the physical properties of the soil
- Counteract the oxidative processes
- Recover the biodiversity of the soil
- Fix the atmospheric nitrogen
- Make the nutritional substance bioavailable
- Increase production while protecting the organoleptic properties of the agricultural products